How old is your longest standing friendship?

Esme.

Even if you're not talking everyday, but you check up on each other here and there?

Feel like every chance to leave is another chance I should have took
Every minute is a mile. I've never felt so hollow
I'm an old abandoned church with broken pews and empty aisles
My secrets for a buck,
Watch me as I cut myself wide open on this stage
Yes, I am paid to spill my guts
I won't see home till spring, oh, I would kill for the Atlantic
But I am paid to make girls panic while I sing.

15 years, this dude I met online when I was 13, I am 27 now.

Feel like every chance to leave is another chance I should have took
Every minute is a mile. I've never felt so hollow
I'm an old abandoned church with broken pews and empty aisles
My secrets for a buck,
Watch me as I cut myself wide open on this stage
Yes, I am paid to spill my guts
I won't see home till spring, oh, I would kill for the Atlantic
But I am paid to make girls panic while I sing.

It would be about 9 years, we used to talk daily but it's slowly been going down from then.

It was a guy I met online as well haha I met him on Tinychat specifically- and told him I would marry him because of how good he looked. We exchanged Skype's and started falling for each other slowly. 

I met him 3 times in person, and it was really nice- but something always felt off. I dunno, we clicked amazingly but there was always a weird tension in the air. Anyways, the last time we spoke was a month ago- but i don't see the friendship ever ending to be honest.

Edit: Dammit, I misread the term, *sigh* oh well

For me, it's my ongoing relationship and it's been more than a year and half. First relationship well.

I never really thought I would be able to connect so much with someone I love as her. 
It has been an adventure because every single obstacle we've been through, we were able to surpass it. I'm difficult to handle, me and her agree with that. She's incredibly strong with her patience and I know fully well that she's a very rare woman. I never dreamt of fame with someone, but more likely growth and companionship, being able to share my core self without any shred of regret or longtime fear.

We are also naturalist in our relationship, we know that it is only natural when it begins as well as if so ends. 

To me or to my experience, it's been a long time, but I know fully well, that this is nothing, that I still have more to grow and learn.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd have to say around 10-12 years. I've deleted this guy numerous times due to whatever circumstances at the time but we usually find a way back to each other. (It's online if that can't be inferred.) ??

Thing is: we don't really talk all that much save for the occasional catch up, but he insists on keeping the connection open.

5 hours ago, mumble said:

I'd have to say around 10-12 years. I've deleted this guy numerous times due to whatever circumstances at the time but we usually find a way back to each other. (It's online if that can't be inferred.) ??

Thing is: we don't really talk all that much save for the occasional catch up, but he insists on keeping the connection open.

uhhh just cause you felt like it or what?

56 minutes ago, zsh said:

uhhh just cause you felt like it or what?

I go through periods where I purge my friends' list if I don't talk over X amount of months. I deal a lot with self-esteem issues and the names that I don't talk to often fuck with me when I'm feeling lowest of low.