ban appeal

OoGo

User : OoGo™#9599

ID: 567869754308689938

i was recently banned from your server for: "Trolling isn't cute. Boi bye."
i was enjoying a delightful conversation w/ another user, & as we were conversing in the voice chat- apparently me saying "facTs" bothered another user due to a lack of emphasis on my "T"s. The user in distress then messaged another fellow user, & they voiced this senseless issue aloud. They then went on asking me where I was from, as if my accent was a problem on my speech. I answered, & was pretty confused on why they were asking me. I didn't mind it until the user told me to start talking more proper to show respect to my peers. I then got defensive & said: "I live in the projecTs, man. iT's jus' the way I Talk." Then went on saying: "I shouldn't have to talk a certain way to fit other's expectations." (sommin along those lines, I really couldn't have been bothered w/ paying close attention). The user I was talking to "Eazy", even inboxed me saying that they clearly heard "Facts". It was a really petty ban, in all honesty.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/620995370763157504/620997129615310868/Screenshot_20190910-014447.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/620995370763157504/620997107653804042/Screenshot_20190910-093450.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 9/10/2019 at 11:19 AM, OoGo said:

User : OoGo#9599

ID: 567869754308689938

i was recently banned from your server for: "Trolling isn't cute. Boi bye."
i was enjoying a delightful conversation w/ another user, & as we were conversing in the voice chat- apparently me saying "facTs" bothered another user due to a lack of emphasis on my "T"s. The user in distress then messaged another fellow user, & they voiced this senseless issue aloud. They then went on asking me where I was from, as if my accent was a problem on my speech. I answered, & was pretty confused on why they were asking me. I didn't mind it until the user told me to start talking more proper to show respect to my peers. I then got defensive & said: "I live in the projecTs, man. iT's jus' the way I Talk." Then went on saying: "I shouldn't have to talk a certain way to fit other's expectations." (sommin along those lines, I really couldn't have been bothered w/ paying close attention). The user I was talking to "Eazy", even inboxed me saying that they clearly heard "Facts". It was a really petty ban, in all honesty.

Hey bro, you've been unbanned come back

• 1 year later...

Hey um is there a way I can make an possible unban appeal i recently got banned like 4 months ago it was over a silly I made i said "wtf happened to the dead chat lol this server" ,it was intentionally a stupid joke and I guess one of mods got pretty over a about then one morning I woke up and boom I was banned /w out warning and it pretty much vanished after tbh I think the ban i got was pretty much unfair and it was just pun i wasn't trying to offend anyone in the server I was fvckin around so if read this plz look into this I try to contact all the other staff members but yet I haven't got any response from them I've been ignored serveral I feel like dat was mod abuse cuz sum of the members from  dat server been trolling joking and yet admins decided to ban the good ppl what did I deserve to get perm banned i didn't break any of the rules in dat server nor posted anything bad this is distasteful tbh zsh if you're online plz look into this hopefully I get unban soon I was recently unban from suite 7a so why I'm not unban from intellualist why is dat so difficult??

Is there any unban appeal on here i feel I got  unequal and wrongful i haven't broken any of the the rules the mods took my joke out of context whats so wrong about "dead chat lol" is dat supposed to deemed in a offensive way if it is im sorry didn't mean to hurt anyone or offend anybody by shape or form I was just being sarcastic and trolling im very apologetic against my actions and I promise it would sorry for my behavior within the server.

Is there any unban appeal on here i feel I got  unequal and wrongful i haven't broken any of the the rules the mods took my joke out of context whats so wrong about "dead chat lol" is dat supposed to deemed in a offensive way if it is im sorry didn't mean to hurt anyone or offend anybody by shape or form I was just being sarcastic and trolling im very apologetic against my actions and I promise it would sorry for my behavior within the server.