New Star Wars: The Mandalorian

zsh

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Matt said:

This is legit the worst show Disney has ever released

Bruh, you and Kalel legitimately have the worst taste in all things ever. PLEASE tell me why this is bad to you.

3 minutes ago, zsh said:

Bruh, you and Kalel legitimately have the worst taste in all things ever. PLEASE tell me why this is bad to you.

It's the most repetitive TV series i've ever watched... It's so cringy. After season one it becomes nothing but filler episodes.. But the worst part is how kidified they made the show, the violence is so dumbed down and generic it hurts my eyes.

13 minutes ago, zsh said:

Ok you have actual legitimate points I agree with there. 

You wanna watch a good quality show, watch Rick and Morty, or The Office

1 minute ago, Matt said:

You wanna watch a good quality show, watch Rick and Morty, or The Office

I don't know if i understand the phenomenon of your generation somehow finding The Office recently and loving it as if it's a new show. Honestly it's really a mediocre show. Rick and Morty is good, yes.

4 minutes ago, zsh said:

I don't know if i understand the phenomenon of your generation somehow finding The Office recently and loving it as if it's a new show. Honestly it's really a mediocre show. Rick and Morty is good, yes.

I've been watching the office for the past 6 + years. And Rick and Morty is a legend show, besides the last season, it sucked.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I've been watching the office for the past 6 + years. And Rick and Morty is a legend show, besides the last season, it sucked.

I fully agree the last season sucked because they basically sat there and catered to and responded to Reddit and 4chan

The office is a 2005 show though is what I’m saying.

your generation loves it. There had to be some marketing push specifically toward your generation as recently as ‘6 years ago’ or so. Nobody liked it that much when it was actually airing. It’s always been mediocre 

8 minutes ago, zsh said:

I fully agree the last season sucked because they basically sat there and catered to and responded to Reddit and 4chan

The office is a 2005 show though is what I’m saying.

your generation loves it. There had to be some marketing push specifically toward your generation as recently as ‘6 years ago’ or so. Nobody liked it that much when it was actually airing. It’s always been mediocre 

Season 5 is pretty good so far, the decoy family was kind of cringe, and made my mind explode. 

As for the Office, it's not for everyone, it's a very dry humor, so you have to be very dorky and young to laugh at it, thats why my generation is so in love with it. Most people watch the first few episodes and hate it, but you got to get past season one.