Tarot Card Readings

mumble

Hello there! ?
So, if you don't know, I also read tarot cards in my spare time. If you'd like a reading please comment here on this topic. I will pull a total of three cards and go into depth about what they mean. What I need from YOU is a question that you'd like to ask the cards.

If you have questions about tarot, feel free to send me a message here on the forum or come find me on discord. My discord tag is mumble#3384. I will NOT answer questions about tarot here in order to keep posting neat and organized.

DAILY CARD
Nine of Pentacles (reversed)

While in the upright position, the Nine of Pentacles card tells us a story of a person who is has worked hard in self-actualization. They have a goal in mind of who they are and they have put forth the effort to flesh out their desires. They are accomplished with establishing their character and are confident in who they've become.

While in the reversed position, the Nine of Pentacles comes with many cautions. Not everything or everyone may be as it appears on the outside. When you've done the work that has blossomed with prosperity, others may try to corrode your self-esteem or steal credit where it is not due. This card strongly advises us against neglecting our better health in favor of serving others. You must always remember that your livelihood and happiness is YOUR responsibility. That should come before all else. Focus on self-care and self-development.

Mumble gave me a tarot reading a couple of days ago. It was interesting and thrilling to know my readings! Would recommend trying it out. 

Also known as Chi on 7A and Tzu on Intellectualist

• 1 year later...